Parts of the Window
Learn about the Windows 98 window and its various parts in this free lesson.
- Click Start.
- Choose ProgramsAccessoriesNotepad.
- Choose File from the menu bar.
- While still holding down the mouse button, move the mouse pointer over the other menus (Edit, View, etc.) to see the drop-down lists.
- Click in the workspace.
- Maximize the window, then restore it.
- Look at the taskbar to see which applications are open.
- Close the Notepad window.
- Don't save changes to the document.