Windows Explorer and My Computer
Learn how to use the Windows 98 Windows Explorer feature and the Windows 98 My Computer feature in this free lesson.
Copying and moving
Windows offers several ways of working with text and files. Copying and moving are two useful techniques.
To copy a file or folder in My Computer or Windows Explorer:
- Open My Computer or Windows Explorer.
- Click the file or folder you want to copy.
- The file or folder darkens when you select it.
- Choose EditCopy (Ctrl+C).
- Open the folder or disk where you want to put a copy of the file or folder.
- Choose EditPaste (Ctrl+V).