Windows Explorer and My Computer
Learn how to use the Windows 98 Windows Explorer feature and the Windows 98 My Computer feature in this free lesson.
Selecting more than one file or folder
You may need to move or copy multiple files or folders on your computer.
To move or copy more than one file or folder:
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click the files or folders you want to copy or move.
- The items darken when you select them.
- Choose EditCut or Copy (Ctrl+X) or (Ctrl+C).
- Open the folder where you want to put or copy the file or folder.
- Choose EditPaste (Ctrl+V).