AutoCorrect and Find and Replace
Learn how to use the AutoCorrect Word feature, as well as the Find and Replace Word feature, in this free lesson.
Using the Find and Replace feature
- Choose EditReplace from the menu bar (Ctrl+H). The Find and Replace dialog box appears.
- In the Find What: box, type the word or phrase you want to find.
- In the Replace With: box, type the word or phrase you want to use to replace the Find What text.
- Click More if you need to conduct a detailed find and replace.
- Click Find Next to conduct your search.
- When Word finds a word of phrase, do one of the following:
- Ignore it.
- Click Replace.
- Click Replace All to replace every occurrence of the selected text with the replacement text.
- Click Cancel to quit.