Spell and Grammar Check
Using spell check in Word can prevent errors from appearing. Use the Word spell check function to produce error-free Word documents.
To check grammar as you type:
- Hover your I-beam over the grammatical mistake and right-click.
- A shortcut menu displays some options.
- Choose one of the following options, depending on what you think of Word's suggestions:
- Click a boldfaced suggestion.
- Click Ignore.
- Click Grammar.
- If you click Grammar, a Grammar dialog box appears.