Using the Paragraph Dialog Box
Learn how to use the Word 2000 paragraph dialog box in this free lesson.
To specify line spacing in a document:
- Select the text you want to format.
- Choose FormatParagraph from the menu bar.
- The Paragraph dialog box appears.
- Click the Indents and Spacing tab.
- In the Line spacing drop-down menu, select single, 1.5, or double spacing. The default is single spacing.
- Click OK.
- When you make a line spacing change, it affects only the text in a paragraph that contains the insertion point.
- Line spacing can also be applied to selected text and therefore can include as many paragraphs as you want.
- Click the Tabs button in the lower-left of the Paragraph dialog box to access the Tabs dialog box.