Identifying Parts of the Word Window
If you're just getting started with Word 2003, learn the parts of the Word window in this free lesson.
- Download and save the Personal Letter Word document to complete the challenges below.
- After opening the document, change the view to Normal view.
- Practice using the drop-down menus on the menu bar.
- Find the task pane, and become familiar with it.
- Type today's date at the beginning of the document.
- Save the document by selecting File >> Save from the main menu.
- Close the document.