In Word printing envelopes can seem daunting, but this free lesson can help.
To address and print envelopes:
- Select Tools from the main menu.
- Select Letters and MailingsEnvelopes and Labels from the cascading menu. The Envelopes and Labels dialog box will appear.
- Enter the Delivery Address. This will appear automatically if you are working with a letter at the same time.
- Enter the Return Address.
- Click Options to set the envelope and printing options. The Envelope Options dialog box will appear.
- Click the Envelope Options tab.
- Make any changes to the envelope size or font.
- Click the Printing Options tab.
- Choose the correct feed method for your printer.
- Click OK.
- Click Add to Document if you are working with a letter. This will display a version of the completed envelope.
- Click Print to just print the envelope.