In Word printing labels can seem overwhelming and complicated, but this free lesson can help.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Format mailing labels
- Select the correct mailing label product
- Print a full sheet of mailing labels
- Print a single mailing label
Word allows you to print a single mailing label or a full sheet of mailing labels.
To print mailing labels:
- Select Tools from the main menu.
- Select Letters and MailingsEnvelopes and Labels from the cascading menu. The Envelopes and Labels dialog box will appear.
- Select the Labels tab.
- Enter the address in the Address: field.
- Select Full Page of same label or Single label.
- Click Options. The Labels Options dialog box will appear.
- Select the product number for the labels you are using.
- Select the printing tray.
- Click OK.
- Click New Document to view the labels in a new document.
- Click Print to just print the labels.
If you have not already done so in a previous challenge, download and save the Envelopes and Labels document.
- Open the Envelopes and Labels document.
- Create a full page of address labels for ABC Construction.
- Close the document.