In Word printing labels can seem overwhelming and complicated, but this free lesson can help.
Word allows you to print a single mailing label or a full sheet of mailing labels.
To print mailing labels:
- Select Tools from the main menu.
- Select Letters and MailingsEnvelopes and Labels from the cascading menu. The Envelopes and Labels dialog box will appear.
- Select the Labels tab.
- Enter the address in the Address: field.
- Select Full Page of same label or Single label.
- Click Options. The Labels Options dialog box will appear.
- Select the product number for the labels you are using.
- Select the printing tray.
- Click OK.
- Click New Document to view the labels in a new document.
- Click Print to just print the labels.