Set Line and Paragraph Spacing
Line spacing in Word 2003 can help improve readability. In Word paragraph spacing can make documents look cleaner too.
- Download and save the Cover Letter Word document to complete the challenges below.
- Open the document.
- Select the text in the first paragraph, and change the line spacing from 1.5 lines to single space.
- Use the line spacing and paragraph spacing features to practice how they can change your document.
- Be sure to use the Undo feature (from Edit on the main menu or the Undo arrow on the toolbar) to undo any changes you may have made while exploring these features.
- Save and close the document.