Viewing and Editing Comments
Learn all about viewing comments in Word and editing comments in Word in this free lesson.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- View comments inserted by another person
- Edit comments inserted by another person
Viewing and editing comments
Word provides you with several document collaboration tools. One of these tools allows one user to insert comments into a document and a different user to view and edit those comments.
To view and edit comments:
- Select ViewMarkup from the main menu.
- View the comments in each comment balloon, and decide whether to modify the document based on each comment.
- Right-click each comment balloon after reviewing the comment.
- Select Delete Comment.
- Click the Next Tool on the Reviewing toolbar to move to the next comment in the document.
- Open any Word document on your computer.
- Insert at least three comments.
- Save and close the document.
- Open the same document.
- View each comment balloon.
- Edit the document as necessary.
- Delete all comments in the document.