Using a Template
Templates for Microsoft Word let you create documents quickly. Use Word templates to also ensure a consistent design throughout.
To insert text into a template:
- Click near the text you want to replace. The text will appear highlighted, and a template tag will appear.
- Enter text. The placeholder text will disappear.
To change prefilled information:
- Select the Microsoft Office button.
- Click the Word Options button at the bottom of the menu. The Word Options dialog box appears.
- Enter the user name and/or initials in the Popular section.