In Word charts are ideal for presenting information graphically. Use charts in Word to highlight comparisons and trends in data.
- Open an existing Word document. If you want, you can use our practice document.
- Insert a new chart. If you're using the example, edit the data for the chart by deleting the data from October through December.
- Try changing the chart type and layout.
- Switch the row and column data.
- Apply a chart style. If the new style includes a chart title or any labels, edit them.