Getting to Know Word
Get Microsoft Office help using the Ribbon, Quick Access Toolbar, and Backstage view to produce documents in MS Word 2013.
- Open or navigate to the Word 2013 interface.
- Click through all of the tabs, and review the commands on the Ribbon.
- Try minimizing and maximizing the Ribbon.
- Add a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Hide and show the Ruler.
- Navigate to Backstage view, and open your Account settings.
- Try switching document views.
- Close Word (you do not have to save the document).