Use Microsoft Word 2016 to add text, delete text, and move text in your documents, as well as cut text, copy text, and paste text.
- Open an existing Word 2013 document. If you want, you can use our practice document.
- Select some text to delete. If you're using the example, delete the last sentence of the second paragraph.
- Copy and paste some text. If you're using the example, copy the last name Charlesbois from the email address at the top of the page and paste it after Maurice in the third paragraph.
- Cut and paste some text. If you're using the example, cut the first sentence of the second paragraph and paste it after the first sentence in the first paragraph.
- Select a phrase to drag and drop to a new location in the document. If you're using the example, drag the phrase from 6:30-9:00 pm and drop it after The event will take place.
- Find and replace a word in the document. If you're using the example, find and replace Mrs with Ms.