Aligning, Ordering, and Grouping Objects
In Word alignment, grouping, ordering, and rotating objects is possible. When using Word align text and order objects in various ways.
At times, you may want to group multiple objects into one object so they will stay together. This is usually easier than selecting them individually, and it also allows you to resize and move all of the objects at the same time.
To group objects:
- Hold the Shift (or Ctrl) key and click the objects you want to group.
- Click the Group command on the Format tab, then select Group.
- The selected objects will now be grouped. There will be a single box with sizing handles around the entire group so you can move or resize all of the objects at the same time.
To ungroup objects:
- Select the grouped object. From the Format tab, click the Group command and select Ungroup.
- The objects will be ungrouped.