In MS Word line and page breaks give you more control over how text flows. When using Word column breaks are also useful.
- Open our practice document.
- Scroll to the Revenue Projections section near the end of the document.
- Remove the page break after the Quarter 2 Projections by Client chart.
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the header Web App Projections.
- Insert a Next Page section break.
- In the Page Setup group on the Layout tab, click the Columns drop-down menu and choose One. This formats the page back to one column and should allow the Web App Projections header and the table below it to span across the page. You will learn more about columns in our next lesson.
- When you're finished, the last two pages should look something like this: