Checking Spelling and Grammar
Using spell check in Word can prevent errors from appearing. Use the Word spell check function to produce error-free Word documents.
- Open our practice document. If you already downloaded our practice document in order to follow along with the lesson, be sure to download a fresh copy by clicking the link in this step.
- Run a Spelling & Grammar check.
- Ignore the spelling of names like Marcom.
- Correct all other spelling and grammar mistakes.
- When you're finished, your document should look like this: