Hyperlinks in Word are useful. Use the Word hyperlink feature to link websites and email addresses directly with Word documents.
- Open our practice document.
- Scroll to page 4.
- In the first bullet point under Community Reminders, format the word website as a hyperlink to http://www.epa.gov/recycle.
- Test your hyperlink to make sure it works.
- In the second bullet point, remove the hyperlink from the words Parks and Recreation.
- When you're finished, your page should look something like this: