Line and Paragraph Spacing
Line spacing in Word 2016 can help improve readability. In Word paragraph spacing can make documents look cleaner too.
- Open our practice document.
- Select the the date and the address block. This starts with April 13, 2016, and ends with Trenton, NJ 08601.
- Change the spacing before the paragraph to 12 pt and the spacing after the paragraph to 30 pt.
- Select the body of the letter. This starts with I am exceedingly and ends with your consideration.
- Change the line spacing to 1.15.
- When you're finished, your page should look like this: