In MS Word bulleted lists can help arrange Word documents so they are clearer. In Word numbered lists can do the same thing.
- Open our practice document.
- Scroll to page 3.
- Select the text under New Members starting with Carolyn and ending with Co-Treasurer, and format it as a bulleted list.
- With the text still selected, use the Define New Bullet dialog box to change the bullets to a green star. Hint: You can find a star in the Wingdings font.
- Increase the indent level by 1 for the lines Social Media Marketing, Fundraising, and Co-Treasurer.
- Increase the indent level by 2 for the line Primarily Europe.
- In the Treasurer's Report list, decrease the indent level by 1 for the line Amount available this month.
- In the Communications Report list, restart the numbering at 1.
- When you're finished, your page should look something like this: