When using MS Word page numbers can help readers find information more easily. Learn how to use page numbers in Word.
- Open our practice document.
- On page 1, insert the Accent Bar 4 page number at the Bottom of page.
- In the Design Options, choose Different First Page. The page number should now be hidden on the first page.
- Scroll to page 27 of the document.
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the title Works Cited and insert a Continuous Section break.
- In the footer of page 27, restart the page numbering at 1.
- When you're finished, the bottom of page 27 should look like this: