Pictures and Text Wrapping
Adding pictures in Word documents can illustrate important information, and in Word text wrapping helps separate words from pictures.
- Open our practice document and scroll to page 3.
- Change the text wrapping of the dog picture to Square.
- Drag the picture to the right side of the bottom paragraph.
- Place your insertion point next to the Community Reminders heading.
- Use the Online Pictures command and type the word Recycle into the search.
- Insert a recycling symbol.
- If needed, use the corner sizing handle to resize the recycling symbol so everything fits on page 3.
- Change the text wrapping to Square and drag the symbol to the right side of the first bullet.
- When you're finished, page 3 should look something like this: