Using tables in Word can help organize content in different ways. When using Word tables can be used for text and numerical data.
You can easily change the appearance of your table once you've added one to your document. There are several options for customization, including adding rows or columns and changing the table style.
To add a row or column:
- Hover outside the table where you want to add a row or column. Click the plus sign that appears.
- A new row or column will be added to the table.
Alternatively, you can right-click the table, then hover over Insert to see various row and column options.
To delete a row or column:
- Place the insertion point in the row or column you want to delete.
- Right-click, then select Delete Cells from the menu.
- A dialog box will appear. Choose Delete entire row or Delete entire column, then click OK.
- The row or column will be deleted.