Use Microsoft Word 2016 to add text, delete text, and move text in your documents, as well as cut text, copy text, and paste text.
- Open our practice document.
- Scroll to page 2.
- Place the insertion point at the top of the document and type Now Introducing...
- Use your arrow keys to move the insertion point to the Signature Detail Plan's price and change it to $99.99/mo.
- At the bottom of the document, use drag and drop to move Just leave the details to us to the end of the last line.
- At the end of the line you just moved, insert the trademark symbol. If you cannot find the trademark symbol, insert a different symbol of your choice.
- When you're finished, your document should look something like this: