Text boxes in Word are used to draw attention to specific text. Use a Word text box to add definition and make it stand out.
- Open our practice document.
- Insert a Simple Text Box.
- In the text box, type Get an additional 25% off when you mention this ad!
- Change the font to Gadugi, 20 pt, Center Align.
- Change the shape of the text box to Double Wave from the Stars and Banners group.
- Change the text box style by selecting any style in the Intense Effect row.
- Drag the text box to the space below Buy 1, Get 1 Free* and Formalwear.
- When you're finished, your document should look something like this: