Use AutoCorrect and Find and Replace
Learn how to use the AutoCorrect Word XP feature, as well as the Find and Replace Word XP feature, in this free lesson.
Using Replace - CTRL+H
- Click Edit on the menu bar.
- Select Replace. The Find and Replace dialog box appears.
- Type the word, phrase, or format in the Find What: box that you are searching for.
- Type the word, phrase, or format in the Replace With: box that will replace what is in the Find What: box.
- Click Find Next to conduct your search.
- When Word finds a word of phrase, do one of the following:
- Ignore it
- Click Replace
- Click Replace All to replace every occurrence of the selected text with the replacement text
- Click Find Next to bypass it and find the next.
- Click Cancel to quit.